Wednesday 20 May 2015

Dreamz Bakery @ The Strand Kota Damansara



Dreamz Bakery
 
 
 
The first time I were here was 5 years ago. I felt in love with their mille crepes when my first bite, it's smooth, moist, dense and decadent.. it's so irresistible! To be frank, it's much more better than Nadaje Café.  ;)
 
 
Dreamz café was located at 3rd floor, you are there when you see the handmade cute signboard. Remember to remove your shoes before get in!
 
 
When you get inside, it's deco was heart warming and so comfy, although it's smaller in size compare to other café. Despite cakes and food, they were selling some homemade cookies and some oldies stuff too that reminded me my childhood memories!
 
 
 
 
 












Lime sour plum juice (RM 7.90)


Mango Mille Crepe (RM 9.90)


Sakura Mille Crepe (RM 9.90)


Tiramisu & Lemon Mille Crepe ( RM 9.90 each )
 
 
 
 
 
 
We ordered 4 flavour to share:
 

Sakura. It's savory in flavour. Mild Sakura taste.
 
Tiramisu. Aromatic, best match coffee, cream cheese and cream.
 
Lemon. Well balance sour flavour. I taste there's cream cheese inside.. I love this!
 
Mango. Taste odd. We barely can taste any pure mango flavour.
 
 
We love the Lemon and Tiramisu flavour. If you prefer savoury, Sakura flavour was a good choice. The lime and sour plum juice is highly recommended, it's refreshing and so nice! My must order when I pay my visit here.
 
 
Dreamz Bakery is 1 of the best bakery I had visited so far, at least it's Mille Crepe is No.1 among other bakeries in my list! Will give a try on their main dishes on my next visit! Stay tuned!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rating:
Food - 4/5
Price - 3/5
Service - 3.5/5
Ambiance - 3.5/5
 
 
 
 
Location: 
No.32-1, Jln PJU 5/20D The Strands Kota Damansara, 47100 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
 

 
 
Hours:
Daily. 12noon till 10pm
( Close on Tuesday )
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...