Wednesday 5 October 2016

Lost for 1 month




Hi guys! Been abandoned my blog for a month because I lost my laptop at NSK Kuchai Lama last month! 2 thief used sensor alarm to open our car and my laptop which put in car boot was thieved. Reported police and NSK management but unlikely can get back my laptop.

Lesson: Do not left any valuable belongings in car. 



Continued with... Purchased DELL laptop at DELL Lowyat Plaza 2nd floor, but guess what? Around 30mins i started using it, it's turned out black screen!!! Traveled back to the shop to get explanation for the defected laptop (ended up with asking us to deal with DELL ourselves) and called DELL service center for half day... dragged for 2 weeks... Frustrated... Finally, they sent their engineer over to diagnose and changed my new laptop's motherboard today. Hopefully my laptop will works normally from now on.

Lesson: Do not purchase laptop from Lowyat. Say NONO to DELL for my future laptop purchase.




Stay tuned for my upcoming post! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...